The Patapum Baby Carrier is great for shopping, walking, hiking or doing housework while being hugged by a person you're in love with, your baby!
- Easy to wear and adjust.
- Can be worn front or back.
- Clean design, lightweight and compact.
- Excellent for heavier babies and toddlers, when one-shouldered slings and pack carriers without waist belts are no longer comfortable.
- Soft padded shoulder straps, and supportive padded waist belt.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, chest straps, and waist belt (up to 55" waist).
- Detachable sleeping hood made of soft cotton mesh.
- 100% cotton fabrics (canvas outside, brushed twill inside).
- Durable and easy to clean. Machine wash.
- Baby's sitting position, with support for the thighs and back, allows for healthy growth of the hips, pelvis and spine.
- Baby's weight is distributed to the wearer's waist and across both shoulders.
- Baby is held close to wearer's center of gravity, allowing for natural movement while walking and working.
- Heavy-duty buckles prevent unexpected opening.
- Large leg openings avoid chafing a baby's legs.
- No metal frames that can bump a baby's head or frame joints that can pinch a baby's fingers.
The Patapum Baby Carrier is one of the best baby backpacks you can find. It is lightweight, comfortable, affordable, and easy to use. The Patapum Baby Carrier can be used with infants who are strong enough to support their head or by 5 months old, up to 40 pounds. If you are looking for a carrier for a larger, heavier child, then check out the Patapum Carrier for toddlers.
Click for Patapum Baby Carrier Instructions.