The Patapum Toddler Carrier is a lightweight and comfortable baby carrier designed exclusively for heavier babies and toddlers!
- Easy to wear and adjust.
- Can be worn front or back.
- Clean design, lightweight and compact.
- Excellent for heavier babies and toddlers, when one-shouldered slings and pack carriers without waist belts are no longer comfortable.
- Soft padded shoulder straps, and supportive padded waist belt.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, chest straps, and waist belt (up to 55" waist).
- Detachable sleeping hood made of soft cotton mesh.
- 100% cotton fabrics (canvas outside, brushed twill inside).
- Durable and easy to clean. Machine wash.
- Child's weight is distributed to the wearer's waist and across both shoulders.
- The child is held close to wearer's center of gravity, allowing for natural movement while walking and working.
- Heavy-duty buckles prevent unexpected opening.
- Large leg openings avoid chafing your child's legs.
- No metal frames that could bump a baby's head or frame joints that can pinch a baby's fingers.
The Patapum Toddler Carrier is one of the best baby backpack carriers out there. It is lightweight, comfortable, affordable, and easy to use. This Patapum Carrier was designed for heavier babies and toddlers, from around 18 months old, up to 62 pounds. It is helpful for younger, bigger babies as well, or you might want to check out the Patapum for babies.
Click for Patapum Toddler Carrier Instructions.