The simplicity of design makes the EllaRoo baby wrap one of the most versatile baby carriers you can find. The quality of the weave and the beauty of the fabric make the EllaRoo wrap a wearable piece of Central American art. All EllaRoo wraps are hand-loomed under good working conditions by a cooperative of weavers in Guatemala, who take the product from un-dyed thread all the way through to the knotted fringes of the finished wraps. The dyes are non-toxic and free of heavy metals.
EllaRoo wraps are machine washable and should be hung to dry. They are designed for comfortable use from birth to 35 lbs. All of the carrying positions can easily be done following these sizing guidelines:
- X-SMALL (3.6 m or about 12') -- for short wraps: short cross, rucksack, hip cross, etc.
- SMALL (4.2 m or about 14') -- below 130 lbs. and under 5'4"
- MEDIUM (4.6 m or about 15') -- below 160 lbs. and under 5'8"
- LARGE (5.0 m or about 16.5') -- below 190 lbs. and under 6'
- X-LARGE (5.4 m or about 17.5') -- above 190 lbs. or over 6'