Infertility is not an issue anymore with the increasing advancement in reproductive medicine and Infertility treatment. Many couples struggle to conceive naturally or fail to retain the pregnancy without any medical intervention. Infertility treatments and surgeries provided by gynecologists can help them conceive a baby and experience their dreams of becoming parents. Nowadays, you can get plenty of infertility treatment hospitals and centers in India that provide high-quality infertility treatment.
If you are looking for infertility treatment in Jaipur, keep reading. Here, we will tell you when you need infertility treatment and other related factors.
What is Infertility?
Before we discuss when you should look for infertility treatment in Jaipur, we will tell you briefly about infertility. People conceive through copulation. But if someone fails to conceive or maintain pregnancy despite trying for one year or more than one year, there are chances of infertility issues.
There can be various reasons behind infertility like age, genetics, infection in the reproductive system, endometriosis, etc.
Types of Infertility Treatment
There are several types of infertility treatment, and doctors prescribe them according to your problem. Here is a list of them.
- In vitro fertilization or IVF‑ In vitro fertilization is the most common infertility treatment prescribed for most infertility cases.
- IUI‑ Another popular infertility treatment is the IUI or Intrauterine Insemination. But the process of IUI can be a little difficult for many people.
- Egg freezing‑ People who want to conceive at an older age opt for egg freezing to preserve their fertility.
- Medication‑ Several fertility drugs are also prescribed for improving reproductive function, especially when the cause of infertility is related to hormonal imbalance.
- Surgery‑ Laparoscopy, Hysterectomy, and Myomectomy are also helpful for treating several infertility issues like endometriosis, fibroids, uterine septum, etc.
When Do you Need It?
It would help if you did not immediately visit the doctor for infertility treatment in Jaipur. A couple must try to conceive for at least one year on their own and should seek medical help if they fail to conceive or maintain pregnancy during this duration. But many factors can help you understand when to visit the doctor for infertility treatment. Here is a list of circumstances where medical help is essential.
- If you are more than 30 years old and failed to conceive for more than 6 months.
- If the male counterpart is more than 40 years old.
- If you are diagnosed with endometriosis, uterine fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease, polycystic ovarian syndrome, etc.
- If you have irregular periods.
- If you have a history related to miscarriage.
Who Needs Infertility Treatment?
Infertility treatments like IVF can help deal with infertility issues and convince. But it would help if you remembered that not everyone needs this treatment. Here is a list of who can receive infertility treatment in Jaipur.
- Diagnosed with Endometriosis.
- Older age Infertility.
- Non-function fallopian tube.
- When the male counterpart could not produce any healthy sperm.
- When a woman is suffering from an irregular menstrual cycle that interrupts pregnancy.
- Presence of sperm antibodies at a high level in blood.
- Women who failed despite getting one or more fertility treatments.
- Bilateral tubal ligation in women.
- Women with unexplained infertility.
When should you Avoid Infertility Treatments?
Infertility treatments are revolutionary in helping couples overcome their infertility problems and conceive. Infertility treatments can help many couples become parents who cannot conceive a child independently. But several conditions restrict people from undergoing infertility treatment. Below is the list of conditions that restrict infertility treatments.
- Couple with severe health problems.
- People with untreated and infectious diseases.
- Women who have severely damaged endometrial lining that cannot support a pregnancy.
- Untreated reproductive tract infection.
- Women with complicated health problems, especially those related to menstrual problems.
If you have any of these problems, you should tell your doctor before receiving any treatment. A specialist can guide you about what you can do at first.
Infertility treatments are helpful for many people who struggle with infertility problems and cannot conceive a child on their own. And if you are also having infertility issues, visit Abhishek Hospital to get world-class infertility treatment in Jaipur.