Want to wake up the decor of your dining room? The chair cover is the one for you. Plain or patterned, it wraps your chairs in a cotton or linen dress. Much more than protection, it literally dresses a chair.
Here are some tips for choosing the right one:
- Take the measurements of your seats to choose the covers you need. The standard dimensions of a chair cover are as follows:
- Backrest width: 40 to 50 cm.
- Back height: 55 to 70 cm.
- Seat width: 40 to 50 cm.
- Then consider the decorative mood you want to create. If you prefer wise decorations, the solid color chair cover is made for you. For a more original decor, select patterned chair covers: flowers, polka dots, crowns, diamonds… all the fantasies are allowed!
- Choose your colors well. If the style of your room is rather classic, bet on a light gray. This color, which blends with all the others, is a safe bet. If the walls of your room are water green, dare the following color combinations: petrol blue, purple, lemon yellow or even fuchsia pink. You choose. Choosing a color is a very personal process, which will in any case give joy to your room.
And for even more comfort, add a chair pad under your cover. Chair pads are fleece-filled fabric wraps. They greatly improve the comfort of your seats. But that’s not all! Thanks to their varied colors, they sublimate your interior decoration.
Festive tables: dress your seats
The chair cover is a warm and aesthetic piece of fabric. If we appreciate it every day, in the kitchen or in the dining room, we love it even more when it comes to preparing a festive meal. Wedding, birthday, bachelorette party: chair covers are in the game.
The wedding chair cover is traditionally white. To give it a festive look, you can dress it up with a big bow in colorful tulle. You should also know that chair cover rental is possible. Click for models on! Specialized companies are responsible for providing you with these pieces of fabric, then recovering them once your event is over. Very practical when you have 80 guests and you don’t necessarily want to keep… 80 chair covers!
Other occasions may prompt us to dress our seats. If you are celebrating a birthday at home, opt for colored or patterned covers, which will sign a personalized and cozy decoration.
Benefits of chair covers
In addition to its undeniable aesthetic appeal, the chair cover has more than one advantage. In this case, it protects your seats from dirt. Rather than dirtying a non-woven armchair, cover it with a slipcover. You can remove it and machine wash it at regular intervals.
Do you have vintage bar seats but are you tired of their aesthetics? Dress them in a high chair cover. You will be able to enjoy the comfort of your seats while giving them a new look, more contemporary and trendy.
Finally, be aware that the stretch chair cover adapts to all seat sizes. Also, if you have chairs in an atypical format, you can always cover them with an elegant fabric dress.