The Bajaj EMI Card is the only EMI Card you need to consider when you think about the best EMI Card in India. With this Card, you can purchase a range of goods with little or no down payment in some cases.
The Bajaj Finserv app also makes it simple to and also check and manage it. Bajaj EMI Card has you covered if you want to splurge on electronics, furnishings, vacation, clothing, or smartphones. Your preferred brands, such as Vijay Sales, Croma, Reliance Digital, Home Town, Bajaj Finserv, Flipkart, Amazon, Make My Trip, Big Bazaar, etc., are available for purchase.
Experience the Best EMI Options with Bajaj EMI Card
You can buy your favourite things with the Bajaj EMI Card on simple EMIs and pay for them in monthly instalments. You can also receive a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 2 lakh and buy expensive things on free EMIs. You must be between the ages of 21 and 60 and have a stable source of income in order to apply for Bajaj EMI Card. For new consumers, applying for the Bajaj EMI Card is a reasonably easy and uncomplicated process. The wide range of partner stores will meet all of your needs and wants, whether you’re looking for PCs, mobile phones, televisions, or smart watches making it the best EMI Card in India.
Needing high-quality furniture for a move or to furnish a new space? The best option in this situation is to apply for Bajaj EMI Card. Numerous kinds of fitness gear, books on yoga, calorie counters, and scales can be purchased at very affordable costs. With the best EMI Card in India, you can take advantage of free EMIs on Croma, Amazon, CureFit, and several other brands.
How To Apply for Bajaj EMI Card
If you wish to apply for Bajaj EMI Card, it is available both online and offline. The procedure for applying for a Bajaj EMI Card is outlined here in detail.
- Open the app or select the ‘Apply Now’ option on the Bajaj Finserv web page.
- Enter your profession, registered phone number, birthdate, and legal name as it appears on your PAN Card. Examine and concur with the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Next’ from the menu.
- To confirm the purchase, you will be required to enter the OTP that was provided to your registered mobile number.
- You must input a few details, finish the KYC verification process, and pay the 530 application cost after viewing your approved EMI Card offer.
You must complete the e-mandate process by authorising it before you can view and use your Bajaj EMI Card in your wallet when applying for Bajaj EMI Card.
Features and Benefits of the Bajaj EMI Card
The Bajaj EMI Card provides a pre-approved limit of up to 2 lakhs.
- You have a choice of a 3 to 24 months repayment period.
- When you apply for Bajaj EMI Card, it requires minimal documentation,
- A total of 1.2 lakh+ partner stores are scattered over 3,000 locations and are a part of the EMI Network. Over 1 million+ options are available to you.
- Your loan can be pre-closed at any moment with the Bajaj EMI Card without incurring any fees for the foreclosure process.
- You can save more with no-cost EMI thanks to the Bajaj EMI Card.
- Apply for Bajaj EMI Card and Take advantage of pre-approved deals from our partners’ shops, including Amazon, Flipkart, and more!
- The majority of Bajaj EMI Card products have negligible or no processing fees.
Bajaj EMI Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria may be listed below:
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 65
- You also need to have a consistent and reliable source of income.
- You must be a citizen of India.
With the , you can shop and take advantage of tempting promotions at our partner retailers both online and offline, helping you to save more on each transaction. Here are the steps to follow:
Online shopping with Bajaj EMI Card
- Visit the partner site.
- You can now pay after choosing the item(s) you want to purchase.
- Verify your delivery address and email address.
- Click on “No-Cost EMI” after selecting “EMI” as your method of payment.
- Pick the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card from the available options.
- A repayment period can be chosen.
- Click “Buy” after verifying your Card information.
- Wait patiently for the delivery of your order.
Offline shopping with Bajaj EMI Card
Go to a partner shop.
- Select the thing you want to buy.
- Decide on the repayment period.
- Give the details of your EMI Card.
- Share the OTP that was provided to your registered mobile device to make a purchase.
Apply for Bajaj EMI Card & enjoy the finest discounts from companies like Pepperfry, Home Town, and At Home when you use this Card. With the Bajaj EMI Card, you may purchase apparel and other products for your daily life and take advantage of excellent deals. To keep up with the newest fashion trends, you can shop at partner retailers like Flipkart, Amazon, and many others.