Chat blinks are a fun new feature that lets you and your friends know when someone is typing or has read messages. You can turn on chat blinks and customize them in the Messages app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. To turn on and off, follow these steps:
How to Chat Blink:
To start a discussion, tap the happy face icon in the top right corner of the screen. By doing so, a menu will appear where you can look up users using their names or nicknames.
If you have multiple chats at once, this menu will also show you which ones are active and allow you to switch between them if necessary.
How To Use Chat Blink?
To use Chat Blink, you must first open a conversation with someone else. Then tap the smiley face icon in the top right corner of your screen and select “Blink.” You can choose from one-second blinks or longer intervals–up to five seconds at once!
Why is my Text Message Blinking?
Chat Blink is a new feature in the latest update of WhatsApp. It lets you see who is typing by blinks, which is a good way to know if someone is still on the chat. You can turn Chat Blink on or off by going into Settings > Account > Privacy > Blinking Names and selecting “On” or “Off.”
What is Chat Blink?
Chat blink is a feature that allows you to see when someone is typing a message. When the person is typing, the text will blink on and off in order for you to see it If you don’t like this feature or if it affects your eyes too much, you can turn it off!
It means When Someone Blinks on And then Off.
Blinking is a sign of affection It’s a way to express that you want them to understand how much you appreciate them. If someone blinks at you, they are interested in talking with you or getting to know more about you.
Chat blink can be used as a flirtatious gesture by either gender. Still, if the other person doesn’t respond by blinking back, then it might be considered rude or inappropriate behavior by the first person who blinked!
To Turn On And off Chat blinks, Follow these Steps:
To turn on and off chat blinks, follow these steps:
- Open a conversation with someone else.
You can also turn on and off chat blinks by tapping the smiley face icon in the top right corner of your screen (this is where you see your names).
- Start a Dialogue With a Different Person.
- Click the button.
- Tap the person’s name in the list of conversations, or tap New Conversation at the bottom of your screen to start a new conversation with someone else.
- If you’re already conversing with someone and want to open another one with them, tap their name and then select Open Chat from their profile card (it’s at the top right corner).
- Tap Smileys next to any emoticon that has one associated with it; then tap on an emoji icon or word bubble icon (like “Smiley,” “Emoji,” or “Word Bubble”). This brings up all available options for that particular set of characters so you can choose exactly what kind of expression you want!
At the Top Right Corner Of The Screen, tap the Smiley Icon.
At the top right corner of your screen, tap the smiley icon.
Tap Chat Blinks, then tap On/Off to turn it on or off.
If you want to change your default color, tap Colors and choose one from the list that appears. Then tap Back Arrow at the bottom right to exit this screen.
And that’s it! You can now use chat blinks in your conversations with friends and family. If you want to turn off the feature, repeat these steps and uncheck the box next to “Blink when someone sends me a message.”
read more about: